Sunday, July 10, 2011

"Home...Where our Story Begins"

My hubby and I have been looking at houses on and off since we got married 3 years ago, but could never find the right one that just felt like 'home'. Well guys, I'm excited to say, we finally found it! We bought our wonderful first home towards the end of last month, and the closing day is in place for July 29th! I could not be more excited =D. So as I say goodbye to apartment life, and hello to home ownership, I am giving 20% off all purchases made between now and my closing date with discount code MOVINGDAY . I hope everyone else's July is just as blessed as my own. Have an awesome day. =)

                                         

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I love the feeling you get when you find the right one...the house picks you!

    www.AllThingsTangled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I remember lying in bed savoring the feeling of happiness the first morning I woke up in my very own home, there's nothing like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! We've been in our house for a few years now & still have a lot of stuff we want to do with it. It's a lot of work, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulaions on the house! That is probably one of the most exciting things to have happen. It's going to be so much fun making it into your very own special space.

    ReplyDelete