Monday, July 11, 2011

Beautiful Words

I got a request a while back from a family member to make some camo letters for a nursery. They turned out beautifully, and ever since, decorating letters has become one of my favorite past times.


I've always enjoyed taking stuff that looks so plain and boring, and turning it into something you could stare at for hours, and this is definitely that type of project, and decorating with these is just as fun as making them! My apartment looks like a dictionary with all of the words I have hanging up, and sitting out. It's great =). These are just some of my creations.


    faith
    noun /fāTH/ 
    faiths, plural
    1.  Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
    2.  Strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.  


be·lieve
    verb /biˈlēv/
    believed, past participle; believed, past tense; believes, 3rd person singular present; believing, present participle
1.  Accept (something) as true; feel sure of the truth of: "the superintendent believedLancaster's story".
2.  Accept the statement of (someone) as true. 


    love
    verb /ləv/
    loved, past participle; loved, past tense; loves, 3rd person singular present; loving, present participle
1.  Like very much; find pleasure in
noun /ləv/ 
loves, plural
1.  An intense feeling of deep affection


If your interested in custom letters for yourself or someone you know, contact me on etsy (www.sroskilly.etsy.com), or email me at sroskillydesigns@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. love these!!!

    stopping by from #bofriday to follow your blog :D Hop over and check out ours!

    http://blueeyedblessings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that LOVE sign is so stinkin cute! it would be so cute on my daughters door:)

    www.allthingslucirae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the letters. Expecially the sentiments! And thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete