Saturday, July 9, 2011

"Cinderella...proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life."

Couldn't agree more with this quote! Having a gorgeous pair of shoes means more confidence for you, and of course, beautiful feet! I am always looking for a cute new pair of shoes. My problem is, though, that I get an idea of what I want in my head before going shopping for that special pair, and of course, I never find exactly what I want. This is why I started decorating my own. All of my shoes are hand painted with glitter paint designed specifically for shoes, that won't peel, crack, or shed, and then a handmade bow, or flower is sewn on to finish them off. The great thing about these is that all the colors can be changed, and customized to make a unique pair of shoes that you wont see anywhere else! This means showing off the unique individual that you are, and lots of compliments! These are great for weddings, parties, or simply just to pamper yourself (we all know you deserve it)! What girl hasn't dreamed of designing her own pair of shoes??
To create your own pair of shoes, contact me at sroskillydesigns@gmail.com, or send me a message in my shop at www.sroskilly.etsy.com, and I will work with you to design your dream shoes. 

3 comments:

  1. What great info and a wonderful blog!!!
    Judy K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. Who wouldn't love a great pair of custom shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shannon!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog. You are off to a great start with yours (don't we all dream of the perfect pair of shoes...) and I'll be checking back!

    Annie
    http://doughdirtdye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete