Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hello everyone! It has been way too long since my last blog post. Today I wanted to share with you guys some gorgeous items from some fellow teammates over at the Follow Me team on Etsy.

Oh my gosh, I so wish I had a little girl now. These dresses from Vintage Precious are gorgeous. These dresses would be absolutely perfect for flower girls, or any formal event for that matter. I mean, look how great these look in photos! Check out all of her amazing work here.

I have absolutely fallen in love with this mixed media painting from Bobbi's Art. The colors and detail that went into this are stunning. Definiately think that this 'Raving Raven' would look great in my new house. =) Be sure to check out all of her amazing artwork here!
Loving this butterfly necklace from Makenzi & Madilyn! I've said this before, I am obsessed with all things butterfly, and this necklace is absolutley perfect. I love that the rosette is made from a vintage hankerchief. It gives this so much character. Be sure to check out the rest of their amazing store here.

Love this abstract painting from artscapes! The colors and detail are beautiful. I really want this for my new craft room. I know what I'm asking for next Valentine's Day! =) Check out all of her amazing paintings here.

3 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the lovely post! your blog is way cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finds! Thank you so much for including my dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful surprise! Thank you for including my raven here!

    ReplyDelete