Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's a Jungle Out There

Happy Thursday everyone! There are some amazingly talented people on Etsy. I find something new on there everyday. Today, I wanted to share just a few of the items I have found and fallen in love with.

1. Is this zebra t-shirt mini dress from SoYouThinkYouCanRock not super cute? I love it. And who doesn't love zebra stripes?

2. This butterfly wing ring from Blue's Creative Outlet is so incredibly gorgeous! I love anything butterfly, and I would so wear this ring daily.

3. KizuriBeauty has created a beautiful snake print sequin clutch. This would looks so good with a little black dress on date night =).

4. Oh my gosh, these shoes from scrone0406 are to die for! They are beautifully made with such detail. I do believe my feet would be very happy in these =).

Be sure to check out all of these incredible shops! They are definitely worth your time =).

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you again!!

    -Shawn
    Shoes For Queens on ETSY ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous post! Keep em coming! Now following you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! I really like the zebra mini-dress.

    ReplyDelete