Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Good Day After All

Today has been a not-so-fun filled day of frantically running around town doing errands, in particular, getting my cell phone bill straightened out which turned into an all day task (ugh!), all in the blazing Texas heat. But on a happier note, S. Roskilly Designs finally reached 200 fans on facebook today (huzzah!) which, of course, totally made my day =). So, to celebrate, I want to give all of my awesome fans 25% off their entire purchase in my Etsy store from now until Monday, August 22nd for cheering me up. Thank you guys, and I hope you have an awesome day!!
www.sroskilly.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Great piece of info! Thanks for sharing. BTW, did you look at this http://etsycouponcode.com. One can submit their coupons to get the maximum exposure!

    ReplyDelete