Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Monday!

Hey everyone! The Etsy Follow me team is obviously a very talented group of people. Check out these other items I found from my fellow teammates! I love going through everyone's items...

Don't you just love this bicycle pendant from ellecools? The colors are gorgeous, and I love the vintage look it has. Such an original piece. Be sure to check out the rest of her amazingly gorgeous items here.

Very much loving this beach photograph from MaddenPhotography. The shot is beautiful, and it's on sale! How awesome is that? Check out the rest of her work here.

Oh, I love this. Who doesn't need a little pampering with these awesome tropical bath salts from Lost Lemondade? And I absolutely love the colors. The whole thing is like a mini vacation =). Check out the rest of her awesome soaps and other pampering tools here.


I hope everyone had an awesome weekend, and has a great rest of the day! =)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Teamie!
    Thank you for the feature! Love your blog~
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much for including my pier photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute blog, following with etsy blog team.

    ReplyDelete