Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Over the Raibow

Here are today's amazing, and very colorful, Etsy finds! 


 Natural wax candles from Mahogany Blu Design-These are awesome. They are made from beeswax and palmwax to produce a clean burn. And look at all the beautiful colors they come in!! After the candle itself has completely melted away, you are still left with that gorgeous wax bowl. I absolutely love these.


Take Me to Wonderland Lamp by maddiegirl65-Love these colors! Always been a fan of turquoise and red color combos. It is completely hand painted and adorned with ribbon rosettes. I very much want this for my craft room!

Colorful Poppy Pillow from Vivid Home-An absolutely adorable pillow! This will definitely brighten up any room in the house. Completely handmade, and one of a kind.

Fabric Organizer/Storage Bin by Hoganfe Handmade Originals-I love this! It is a smaller sized storage bin(6x6x6in) accented with a super cute, green hydrangea felt applique, perfect for organizing craft supplies(which I desperately need to do). Will definately be needing to invest in some of these soon, before my crafts take over the rest of my house(getting quite a few complaints from the hubby =P).

Be sure to check out the rest of everyone's amazing items by clicking on their store name above. Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope everyone has a bright and happy Wednesday! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment