Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Shoe Sale!

Hey everyone! So sorry I haven't written in awhile. My husband and I have been working like crazy to get our new house painted so that we can start moving in, hopefully that'll happen by the end of this week. I am so excited! Expect to see lots of picture with a huge blog post about my finished house soon =P. Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know that I am running a special for today and tomorrow only. Get a pair of custom glitter ballet flats for only $35 plus shipping!! Originally $45. This is for any size, toddler through adult. Contact me on Etsy, or by email at sroskillydesigns@gmail.com to start creating your pair today! Be sure to mention this offer. Check out my work for some ideas here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SRoskilly?section_id=8154580
And here are just SOME of the many glitter color possibilities:

Great chance to get some unique gifts for the Holidays for your friends and family, and at a great price! Have an awesome day guys! =)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move - we've done it nearly 30 times in 42 years of marriage, so have been there, done it all and got the degree - at least we reckon so!

    Saw you on the Etsy Blogging Buddies site, and decided to follow you. Hope you'll return the favour by visiting www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com (where I post about making, mending and creating the toys you can find at www.coldhamcuddlies.etsy.com. We all look forward to meeting you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from Blogging Buddies on Etsy!
    -Over The Moon Gifts
    http://otmgifts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete