Saturday, October 29, 2011

Support Finding A Cure

Hey guys!! Sorry everyone for the recent absence, but I am finally unpacked and moved in, so I am back to blogging once again! October, as we all know, is breast cancer awareness month, and in honor of this, I have created some flowers to help raise money for finding a cure.
40% of the proceeds from these will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. The felt flowers measure about 2 inches in diameter, and the rolled roses are about 3 inches in diameter. They may be turned into either a hair clip, or a pin, the choice is yours. I will be selling them until the end of November, and you may purchase yours by either contacting me via email at sroskillydesigns@gmail.com with your order and paypal email address, or you may go to www.sroskillydesigns.etsy.com to order from my Etsy store. So spread the word and support finding a cure for cancer!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment